Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey is definitely a staple that should be added to every hair care routine. It’s consistency is much like hair grease, but without any chemicals or mineral oil. It feels amazing on my scalp and my hair strands feel super moisturized. Here are some ways to incorporate Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey into your style regimen.
- Twist outs/Braid Outs: Use Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey before you twist your hair for an ultra defined look and use it when taking down a braid out for excellent moisture.
- Sleek style or ponytail: Use the Mimosa Hair Honey as a pomade or hairdress for your updo’s or ponytails.
- Seal Ends: Use this as a sealant when finishing up with your wash day routine to prevent breakage and split ends.
- Scalp Health: Use this in place of a runny hair oil and your scalp will feel nourished and healthy.
- An alternative to hair grease: For those of you that prefer not to use hair grease, but like the consistency of hair grease, this is an excellent alternative and can be used just as hair grease.
This pomade is the best out, does a great job to maintain fly-aways, and is a must-have in any natural hair routine. How would you use Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey? Answer below in the comments and subscribe!
2 thoughts on “Five Ways to use Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey”
I use it on my twist outs. I use it to seal my ends. I also use it to oil my scalp. My hair loves it. It’s never greasy because my hair drinks most of it up. I love it. It smells good. Doesn’t contain any mineral oil or petroleum. It helps define my twist outs, moisturizes my hair and scalp. And a little goes a long way. What more could you ask for?
I agree; it’s definitely a go-to to seal in moisture! Great point made. 🙂